Innovation, originality, a playful side: these are all essential aspects in the world of technology, games and marketing. Companies in these fields are keen to offer challenging and creative work environments and want to attract young recruits. A garden to make the terrace more pleasant and enjoy freshly picked vegetables: this is the kind of advantage that could please their employees!
Over the years, we have installed gardens for:
- Cossette – communication agency (2012 to 2018)
- Le Hub – coworking space for creative companies (since 2015)
- Mach Group, 330 St-Vallier – offices including Frima, Korem and Carefusion (since 2016)
- Optel – company specializing in traceability systems (since 2018)
- Éditions Passe-Temps – fun educational material (since 2019)